Apricot Anise Collins
Apricot Anise Collins Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Apricot Brandy
- 1 1/2 tsp Anisette
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1 cube Ice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 slice Lemon
Apricot Anise Collins Instructions
Apricot Anise Collins - A Refreshing Cocktail Recipe
The Apricot Anise Collins is a delightful cocktail that combines the flavors of apricot and anise to create a refreshing and unique taste. This cocktail is perfect for those who enjoy a sweet and fruity drink with a hint of spice.
To make an Apricot Anise Collins, follow these simple steps:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of apricot liqueur to the shaker.
- Measure and pour 1 ounce of anise-flavored liqueur into the shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top off the glass with club soda.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon wedge or a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
Whether you're hosting a summer soiree or simply looking to try something new, the Apricot Anise Collins is a fantastic choice. Its unique blend of flavors is sure to impress your guests and leave you feeling refreshed. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Best served in a Collins Glass.
Tom Collins Vodka Collins Sloe Gin Collins Pedro Collins Joe Collins Lime Vodka Collins Mint Collins Jock Collins Apricot Anise Collins B&B Collins Bourbon Collins Brandy Collins Gables Collins John Collins Kurant Collins Rum Collins Tequila Collins Tom Collins ala Olsen Victory Collins Whiskey Collins
Similar DrinksWhiskey Collins Tom Collins B&B Collins Rum Collins Joe Collins Tequila Collins Sloe Gin Collins Vodka Collins John Collins Kurant Collins Limon Collins Maraschino Collins Mint Collins Applejack Collins Tom Collins ala Olsen Bourbon Collins Brandy Collins Cran Collins Cutty Collins Pedro Collins Jock Collins Floyd Collins Gables Collins Victory Collins Russian Monster Tom Collins Lime Vodka Collins