Hell Hole Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 1/2 oz Scotch Whisky
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz Bitter Lemon
Hell Hole Instructions
The Hell Hole cocktail is a fiery and potent drink that will certainly add some heat to your evening. This intense concoction is not for the faint of heart, but for those who enjoy a bold and daring cocktail experience. With its combination of spicy ingredients and strong spirits, the Hell Hole is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Muddle fresh jalapeno slices and lime wedges in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker.
- Pour in a shot of tequila.
- Add a shot of habanero-infused vodka.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime.
- Add a dash of agave syrup for sweetness.
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeno slice or lime wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Best served in a Collins Glass.
Jack Daniel's Lynchburg Lemonade Jack and Coke Columbia Gold Jack's Vanilla Coke Royal Crown Royal Scotch And Water Jim Kroener Dell Boy Gas and Coke Special K Rock Lobster Ward Eight Irish Spring Bourbon and Branch Bourbon and Sprite Fontainebleau Sidecar Deerslayer Glicktail Kentucky Wildcat Jack Your Melon Kentucky Mule Stone Fence Be Sweet Beam Scream Black Watch Blinder Buddy's Favorite C60 Cablegram Candied Sever St. Special Ceasefire Cibola Dancing Leprechaun Depressed Goalie Dew Dr Jack Dr. Daniel Dundee Dream Electric Marcucci Flaming Cornholio Flying Squadron Formula 420 Frisky Gandy Dancer George and Ginger Grand Master Gremlin Hell Bender Hell Hole Imagination