Mandarin Sunrise Cocktail Recipe
Looking for a refreshing and citrusy cocktail to sip on a warm summer evening? Look no further than the Mandarin Sunrise. This vibrant and flavorful drink is a twist on the classic tequila sunrise, featuring the sweet and tangy taste of mandarin oranges. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this delightful cocktail in no time.
To make the Mandarin Sunrise, you will need:
- 2 oz tequila
- 4 oz freshly squeezed mandarin orange juice
- 1 oz grenadine syrup
- Ice cubes
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
1. Fill a glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour the tequila over the ice.
3. Add the freshly squeezed mandarin orange juice to the glass.
4. Slowly pour the grenadine syrup into the glass, allowing it to sink to the bottom.
5. Gently stir the drink to create a beautiful sunrise effect.
6. Garnish with an orange slice, if desired.
Enjoy your Mandarin Sunrise cocktail and savor the citrusy goodness of this delicious drink. Cheers!