The Red Ox Cocktail Recipe
The Red Ox is a refreshing and tangy cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. This vibrant red drink is made with a combination of fruity flavors and a hint of citrus. The Red Ox is sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering.
How to Make a Red Ox Cocktail
To make a Red Ox cocktail, you will need the following ingredients:
- Measure 1.5 ounces of vodka and pour it into a shaker filled with ice.
- Add 1 ounce of cranberry juice to the shaker.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lime wedge or cranberries, if desired.
And there you have it - a delicious Red Ox cocktail that is sure to impress your guests. Cheers!