Blue Skies Instructions
Blue Skies Cocktail
The Blue Skies cocktail is a refreshing and vibrant drink that's perfect for summer parties or relaxing by the pool. With its beautiful blue color and tropical flavors, it's sure to transport you to a sunny beachside getaway.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka.
- Add 1 ounce of blue curacao.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into the shaker.
- Add 1 ounce of simple syrup.
- Shake well to combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or a maraschino cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!
Best served in a Red Wine Glass.
Kahlua and Cream Kung Fu Bacci Ball Blue Skies Bottlecap Mom's Apple Pie Big Booty Shake Crickets Fernet Con Coca Fluffy Duck Carmel Candy Apple Drool Kahlua and Iced Cream Rollercoaster Alligator Bloody Brain Hot Apple Pie Southern Sparkler African Breeze Bend Me Over Vixen Talbot's Dream Fruit Salad Rumless Rickey Aperol Sour Godiva Polar Bear Venus on the Rocks Alice in Wonderland Amaretto Sunrise Irish Float Screaming Banana Southern Comfort Sour Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Golden Coke Mafia's Kiss Maryville Sweet The Angry German Fruit Tingle Orange 43 Liquid Nitrogen Carmel Coke Lion Tamer Long Summer Night Midori Sunrise South Beach Turby's Amaretto Alligator Piss Chapman Peacock's Tail Red Hot