The Dubliner cocktail is a delightful and refreshing drink that combines the smoothness of Irish whiskey with the tanginess of lemon and the sweetness of honey. It's the perfect cocktail to enjoy on a warm summer evening or to sip on while relaxing with friends.
Here's how you can make your own Dubliner cocktail:
- Muddle 2 lemon wedges and 1 teaspoon of honey in a mixing glass.
- Add 2 ounces of Irish whiskey and fill the glass with ice.
- Stir well to mix all the ingredients together.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and enjoy!