Orange Bomb Ingredients
- 1 oz Mandarine Napoleon
- 1/2 oz Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Half and Half
Orange Bomb Instructions
Orange Bomb Cocktail Recipe
The Orange Bomb is a refreshing and citrusy cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're hosting a summer party or just looking to unwind after a long day, this cocktail is sure to hit the spot.
This recipe requires a few simple ingredients that are easy to find:
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Triple sec
- Ice cubes
- Orange slices (for garnish)
To make the Orange Bomb cocktail, follow these simple steps:
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add 2 ounces of freshly squeezed orange juice to the shaker.
- Pour in 1.5 ounces of vodka.
- Add 1 ounce of triple sec.
- Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for about 15-20 seconds to mix the ingredients and chill the drink.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Orange Bomb cocktail recipe is bursting with citrus flavor and is guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering. Give it a try and let the refreshing taste of oranges transport you to a tropical paradise!
Best served in a Cocktail Glass.
White Russian Lost Cherry Flaming Lamborghini Grasshopper Pink Squirrel Colorado Bulldog Slippery Nipple Bushwacker Nuts and Berries Mud Slide Ultimate Mudslide Silver Cloud Nutty Irishman Brandy Alexander Jamaican Ten Speed Sugar Daddy Nuts and Cream Babbie's Special Cocktail Banana Cow Mudslide Panama Bailey's and Amaretto Irish Rose Raspberry Russian Dirty Monkey El Salvador Magic Star Orange Bomb Vodka Grasshopper Black and White Coconut Cream Pie Wild Slippery Mudslide Banana Split Golden Cadillac Horny Toad Kahlua Butterball Screaming Slippery Bald Beaver French Dream Wild White Slippery Mudslide After Dinner Cocktail Buttery Nutty Squirrel Wild Irish Buttery Squirrel Wild Buttery Squirrel After Supper Cocktail Bikini Cocktail Irish Paddy Lady Love Fizz Los Angeles Cocktail Mexican Blonde Muddy River