Kiss on the Lips Cocktail Recipe
The Kiss on the Lips cocktail is a fruity and refreshing drink perfect for summer parties and gatherings. With a combination of sweet and tangy flavors, it is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. This cocktail is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. Follow the simple instructions below to create a Kiss on the Lips cocktail that will have everyone asking for the recipe.
- Prepare a cocktail glass by chilling it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- In a shaker, combine 2 ounces of peach schnapps, 2 ounces of frozen mango mix, 2 ounces of orange juice, and 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the shaker and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Remove the chilled glass from the freezer and strain the cocktail into it.
- Garnish with a fresh slice of orange or a cherry, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy this delightful tropical cocktail.
The Kiss on the Lips cocktail is a crowd pleaser that will transport you to a tropical paradise with its vibrant flavors. Whether you are hosting a pool party or simply relaxing on the patio, this cocktail is the perfect way to add a touch of summer fun to any occasion. So go ahead, grab your ingredients and shake up a Kiss on the Lips for a memorable and refreshing drink.