The La Rosa cocktail is a delightful and refreshing drink that combines the sweetness of strawberries with the tartness of lime. It is a perfect choice for those hot summer days or when you want to impress your friends with a fancy cocktail.
- Start by muddling 3 fresh strawberries in a cocktail shaker. Make sure to remove the stems and cut them into small pieces.
- Add 1.5 ounces of tequila, 0.75 ounces of lime juice, and 0.5 ounces of simple syrup to the shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds to combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice or lime wedge if desired.
- Enjoy your refreshing La Rosa cocktail!