The Black Eye cocktail is a classic drink that is perfect for those who enjoy a strong and bold flavor. Made with a combination of dark rum and coffee liqueur, this cocktail will surely wake up your taste buds.
Instructions for making the Black Eye cocktail:
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of dark rum to the shaker.
- Next, add 1/2 ounce of coffee liqueur to the shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 30 seconds to chill the ingredients.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled cocktail glass.
- You can garnish the cocktail with a coffee bean or a twist of orange peel, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!