Blue Chili Ingredients
- 1 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz White Rum
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Ice
- 1 dash Sprite
Blue Chili Instructions
Blue Chili Cocktail: A Refreshing and Spicy Delight
The Blue Chili cocktail is a unique and refreshing concoction that combines the coolness of blue curacao with the fiery kick of chili pepper. This vibrant drink is perfect for those who crave a bit of heat in their cocktails.
To make a Blue Chili cocktail, follow these simple steps:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of blue curacao and 1 ounce of vodka to the shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the shaker.
- For extra spice, add a pinch of chili pepper flakes or a small piece of chili pepper to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds to combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or a chili pepper slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Blue Chili cocktail is a delightful combination of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave your taste buds tingling. It's the perfect drink for a hot summer day or a spicy-themed party. So why not give it a try and add a little heat to your next cocktail hour?
Best served in a Cocktail Glass.
Absolut Royal F@#K Tornado Acid Trip Bite of the Iguana Iguana Blue Shark The Maxim Rocket Fuel Bald Taco Ace Ventura Brown Cocktail English Rose Cocktail Swedish Blue Periodista Holy Water Za Za Coral Reef Axe Murderer Greek Manhatten Earthquake Sailor Venus Thanksgiving Special Angel's Kiss Black Lodge Bacardi Volcano Cranberry Blast Rock and Rye Cocktail Adam and Eve Gentleman's Club Hi Ho Cocktail Redcoat Sensei on the Rocks Thunderclap Unicorn White Lily Cocktail Belles Of St. Mary's Urban Violence Bold Gold Monkey Bull Breaker European Harbor Light Ironman Torpedo All Jacked Up Aloha Ambijaxtrious Amigo Andalusia Andalusian Smile Arkansas Razorback