Great Gatsby Instructions
The Great Gatsby Cocktail Recipe
The Great Gatsby cocktail is a classic drink inspired by the roaring 20s and the famous novel of the same name. This elegant and sophisticated cocktail combines the flavors of gin, champagne, and lemon juice for a refreshing and bubbly drink that is sure to impress.
To make the Great Gatsby cocktail, you will need a few simple ingredients and some basic bartending skills. Follow these easy steps to create your own Gatsby-inspired concoction:
- Start by filling a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of gin to the shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the shaker.
- Shake the mixture well to combine the flavors.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled champagne flute.
- Top off the glass with your favorite champagne.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or a cherry, if desired.
- Enjoy your Great Gatsby cocktail and transport yourself back to the glamorous days of the 1920s!
Whether you're hosting a Great Gatsby-themed party or simply want to enjoy a delicious and stylish cocktail, the Great Gatsby is the perfect choice. Its combination of gin, champagne, and lemon juice creates a delightful and effervescent drink that is sure to satisfy any palate.
Best served in a Cocktail Glass.
Absolut Royal F@#K Tornado Acid Trip Bite of the Iguana Iguana Blue Shark The Maxim Rocket Fuel Bald Taco Ace Ventura Brown Cocktail English Rose Cocktail Swedish Blue Periodista Holy Water Za Za Coral Reef Axe Murderer Greek Manhatten Earthquake Sailor Venus Thanksgiving Special Angel's Kiss Black Lodge Bacardi Volcano Cranberry Blast Rock and Rye Cocktail Adam and Eve Gentleman's Club Hi Ho Cocktail Redcoat Sensei on the Rocks Thunderclap Unicorn White Lily Cocktail Belles Of St. Mary's Urban Violence Bold Gold Monkey Bull Breaker European Harbor Light Ironman Torpedo All Jacked Up Aloha Ambijaxtrious Amigo Andalusia Andalusian Smile Arkansas Razorback