Green Tea Ingredients
- 1 1/2 oz Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 cubes Ice
- 1 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- (Fill to Top) Coca Cola
Green Tea Instructions
The Green Tea cocktail is a refreshing and light drink perfect for any occasion. This cocktail is made using green tea, vodka, and a hint of citrus. It combines the earthy and grassy flavors of green tea with the smoothness of vodka, creating a well-balanced and easy-to-drink cocktail.
How to Make a Green Tea Cocktail:
- Start by brewing a cup of green tea. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Once the green tea is cooled, fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour 2 ounces of vodka into the shaker.
- Add the cooled green tea to the shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon or lime into the shaker to add a citrusy twist to the cocktail.
- Shake the shaker vigorously for about 15-20 seconds to mix all the ingredients and chill the cocktail.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a lemon or lime slice and a sprig of mint, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your refreshing Green Tea cocktail!
Best served in a Collins Glass.
Long Island Iced Tea Tokyo Ice Tea Long Beach Iced Tea Texas Tea Alaskan Iced Tea Long Island Tea Boston Ice Tea Georgia Peach Iced Tea Short Island Iced Tea London Iced Tea Raspberry Long Island Ice Tea Long Beach Ice Tea Ice Pick Nuclear Ice Tea Radioactive Long Island Iced Tea California Iced Tea Dignified Iced Tea California Iced Tea Tahitian Tea Caribbean Ice Tea Kevin's Special Blend Georgia Tea John Daly Bootlegger Tea Evil Tea Iced Velvet Arizona Stingers B.L.T. Bambi's Iced Tea Carolina Iced Tea Dixieland Tea Electric Iced Tea Electric Tea Evil Slider Florida Iced Tea Gail's Summer Storm Galliano Island Iced Tea Green Tea Iced Tea Cocktail Jack Off Just Peachy Knacky Lake George Iced Tea Long Iver Iced Tea Mahwah Iced Tea Miami Iced Tea Peach Tea Cooler Peejon's Kiss Pineapple Tea San Juan Tea