Jake's Bloody Mary is a classic cocktail that combines tangy tomato juice with zesty spices and a kick of vodka. This drink is perfect for brunches, lazy weekends, or any time you want a refreshing and savory beverage. With a rich red color, a hint of heat, and a touch of tang, Jake's Bloody Mary is sure to awaken your taste buds.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 1 ½ ounces of vodka over the ice.
- Top up the glass with tomato juice, leaving about an inch of space at the top for the other ingredients.
- Add ¼ ounce of fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of celery salt.
- Season with a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add a few drops of hot sauce, or more if you like it spicier.
- Give the drink a good stir to mix all the ingredients together.
- Garnish with a celery stick, a slice of lemon, and a sprig of fresh parsley.
- Enjoy your refreshing and flavorful Jake's Bloody Mary!