Nightie Lifter Instructions
The Nightie Lifter is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for those warm summer nights or as a cozy treat during winter evenings. This cocktail features a delightful blend of flavors that will surely lift your spirits.
To make the Nightie Lifter, you will need a few simple ingredients and a shaker. This cocktail is super easy to prepare and will impress your friends and family with its unique taste.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the desired amount of insert ingredient name here to the shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh insert fruit name here into the shaker.
- Add a splash of insert liquid ingredient here for an extra kick.
- Close the shaker tightly and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a slice of insert garnish ingredient here.
- Enjoy your refreshing Nightie Lifter cocktail!
This cocktail is versatile, and you can experiment with different ingredients to personalize it to your taste. You can also adjust the measurements to make it stronger or lighter. Cheers!
Best served in a Old-Fashioned Glass.
Seven and Seven Rusty Nail Highball Cocktail Rob Roy Gogl Mogl Jack Sprite Dixie Stinger Perfect Rob Roy Blood and Sand Cocktail Riprock Big Brothers Irish Highball Drunk on Christmas Barbican J. R.'s Godfather Flying Scotsman Bouzo Bannockburn Whisky Mac Beal's Cocktail Black Irish Blackjack Crater Face Jackbull Lemon Highlander Trilby Cocktail Wild Irish Rose Affinity Banshe Turkey Feather Amor de Cosmos Godfather Haymaker Jack and Ginger Leprechaun Old Pal Cocktail Pillow Mint Pucker Algonquin Boston Sour Brooklyn Jackhammer The Bootlegger Canadian Funky Electric Cider New Yorker Rye and Pepper Admiral Algonquin Bar Punch All American Allegheny