Pomegranate Polecat Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz White Rum
- 1/2 oz Sweet Sherry
- 1 1/2 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tsp Superfine Sugar
Pomegranate Polecat Instructions
About the Pomegranate Polecat Cocktail
The Pomegranate Polecat is a delightful and refreshing cocktail that perfectly blends the tartness of pomegranate juice with the sweetness of vodka. This drink is a crowd-pleaser and is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a casual get-together or a fancy cocktail party.
How to make a Pomegranate Polecat Cocktail
To make a Pomegranate Polecat Cocktail, you will need a few simple ingredients and a shaker. Here's how to prepare this delicious drink:
- Start by filling a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in a generous amount of pomegranate juice.
- Add a shot of vodka for that extra kick.
- If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can also add a splash of simple syrup.
- Tightly close the shaker and give it a good shake to mix all the ingredients together.
- Once the cocktail is well mixed, strain it into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint or a wedge of lime for a touch of elegance.
That's it! Your Pomegranate Polecat Cocktail is ready to be enjoyed. Sip and savor this delectable drink, and impress your friends and family with your mixology skills.
Best served in a Old-Fashioned Glass.
Caipirinha Cable Car Acapulco Bacardi Pina Colada Booty Juice Happy Skipper Little Princess Cocktail Shark's Mai Tai Abracadabra Batida de Pina Black Rose Bacardi Jungle Flame Pink Limon Batida de Coco XYZ Cocktail Coconut Pie The Incredible Hulk Borinquen American Grog Suntanned Malibu Surfer Basic Bill Malibu Snapper Yellow Strawberry The Perfect Ten Shark Bite Tanzanian Tonic Caipirissima The Perfect Ten Bacardi Cocktail Bacardi Lime Cocktail Corkscrew DewRunRum Mozart Cocktail Liberty Cocktail Beach Peach Beachcomber Big Pine Puss Dewing the Captain Droog's Date Cocktail Havana Sidecar Jonesey Pomegranate Polecat Shanghai Shanghai Cocktail Adam Pirate's Float Rum Stinger Santiago PEZ Mallelieu