Sarah Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Cherry Brandy
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1 tsp Creme de Bananes
- 1 tsp Campari Bitters
Sarah Cocktail Instructions
Cocktail Recipe: Sarah Cocktail
The Sarah Cocktail is a refreshing and fruity drink that is perfect for a summer evening. It combines the flavors of citrus and berry to create a delightful and tangy beverage that will leave you wanting more.
To make a Sarah Cocktail, you will need a few simple ingredients and some basic bartending skills. Here's how to make this delicious cocktail:
- Start by filling a cocktail shaker with ice. This will help chill the drink and mix the ingredients together.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka to the shaker. Vodka is a neutral spirit that will not overpower the other flavors in the cocktail.
- Next, squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the shaker. The lemon juice adds a tart and citrusy element to the drink.
- Now, it's time to add a splash of cranberry juice. This will give the cocktail a beautiful pink color and a hint of sweetness.
- Finally, shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for about 20 seconds to combine all the ingredients. This will help chill the drink and mix the flavors together.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass. You can garnish it with a lemon twist or a fresh berry for added presentation.
The Sarah Cocktail is a versatile drink that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a variety of appetizers or desserts. Its fruity and tangy flavors make it a crowd-pleasing option for any occasion.
So, next time you're in the mood for a refreshing and flavorful cocktail, give the Sarah Cocktail a try. You won't be disappointed!
Best served in a Cocktail Glass.
Highland Cooler Cosmo Tokyo Tea Painkiller Washington Apple Cocktail Fat Frog Vodka and Coke Hypnotic Martini Don Pedro Lychee Martini Appletini Amaretto Cherry Sour Electric Long Island Iced Tea Mexican Martini Guavaberry Colada James Bond Martini Canadian Killer Kool Aid Dirty Vodka Martini Tatanka BBC Cocktail Caramel Apple Raspberry Martini Apricot Sour Malibu Sunset Blue Passion Liquid Caramel Malibu Rum Rusher Chambord and Champagne Belfast Carbomb Bomb Pop Buddy's Bloody Mary Vegas Lemon Drop Martini Hot Rum Toddy Irish Redhead Strawberry Splash 8 Ounce Twista Guinness Martini Strawberry Ice Midori Illusion Queerwig Aussie Beach Blond Bacardi Rootbeer Float Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frozen Strawberry Margarita Hpnotiq Breeze Paraflu Cocktail Banana Split Martini Apple Pie Martini Cherries from Heaven Fruit Smoothie
Similar DrinksFruit Smoothie Smoothie Apricot Smoothie Blonde Smoothie Super Smoothie Peach Smoothie Orange Smoothie Protein Smoothie Soco Smoothie Blackberry Smoothie Apple Berry Smoothie Banana Cantaloupe Smoothie South African Smoothie Kill the Cold Smoothie Kiwi Papaya Smoothie Banana Grape Smoothie Mango Orange Smoothie Pineapple Gingerale Smoothie Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Grape Lemon Pineapple Smoothie Fruit a La La Fruit Fly Fruit Fairy Fruit Basket Juicey Fruit Fruit Tingles