Snowball Cocktail Recipe
The Snowball is a classic holiday cocktail that is perfect for festive gatherings. This creamy and tangy drink is made with advocaat, a rich and velvety Dutch liqueur, lemonade, and a splash of lime juice. It is then topped with lemon-lime soda and garnished with a maraschino cherry. The Snowball is a refreshing and indulgent beverage that will add a touch of elegance to any holiday celebration.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 2 shots of advocaat into the glass.
- Add 4 shots of lemonade.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime.
- Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Top the glass with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Snowball is a versatile cocktail that can be easily customized to suit your taste. You can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less lemonade, and you can also experiment with different flavors of soda. Some variations of the Snowball include adding a splash of gin or vodka for an extra kick. No matter how you choose to make it, the Snowball is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next holiday gathering.