The Jufu Cocktail is a refreshing and citrusy cocktail that is perfect for a hot summer evening. This delightful drink is made with a combination of rum, lime juice, simple syrup, and a splash of soda water. The Jufu Cocktail is easy to make and is sure to impress your guests.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 2 oz of rum, 1 oz of lime juice, and 1/2 oz of simple syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled glass.
- Top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with a lime slice and serve.